5 Best mobile apps to try in September 2017
Did you ever have a number of life options to choose from and struggled to make even a small decision? Well then, this tool is just for you. Decision Crafting makes it easy to assign all the decision-making criteria and assembles them into a finite decision.
- Convenient Comparison of Options
- 2 different Rating Controls
- Export of Evaluation as Image, CSV or HTML
- Backup and Restore Feature
- Just whistle to configure and get started
- Sound/Vibrate/Flash alert modes
- Customizable ringtone & volume
- Customizable time for which the alert plays
- Auto start app when phone is put on silent
- Pause whistle detection when not needed: for instance, during office hours
- Auto adjusts sensitivity based on Android device
- Customizable sensitivity
- Widget for easy enabling/disabling
- Low battery usage
The app doesn’t work perfectly well, but we’re not looking for easy ways, aren’t we?
Android version here
There’s a lot of popular apps that can solve equations using camera to capture them. But Socratic goes several steps further in this direction.
This app supports Math, Science, History, English, Economics, and more and can answer questions, give additional info and save you a ton of studying time overall.
Socratic’s AI combines cutting-edge computer vision technologies, which read questions from images, with machine learning classifiers built using millions of sample homework questions, to accurately predict which concepts will help you solve your question.
The app’s team of educators is creating highly-visual, jargon-free content to teach every important high school curriculum concept, and is curating the best online videos from sources like Khan Academy, Crash Course, and others.
TV Time is a great social app for TV junkies who want to keep their show preferences organized. And constantly find something new to watch.
With TV Time, you can:
- Customize your Profile with shows you’re watching.
- Build a custom TV Show calendar with your shows to countdown to the next episode.
- Receive configurable alerts when new episodes are available to watch.
- Keep track of what episodes you have to watch next.
- Vote for your favorite characters and episode emotions, share video reactions and memes, and connect with other TV fans.
- Find videos, articles and podcasts related to your favorite shows and recently watched episodes.
- Discover new shows based on what you’ve watched, shows that your friends recommend, or what is trending in the community.
Eating healthy is very important often hard to implement. Edo helps users scan the info on food labels so you can know exactly all the ingredients that go into products you eat.
You can just scan the barcode printed on each product and Edo will show you how healthy it is for you with a mark from 0 to 10.
Besides, Edo also indicates:
- if the product is Gluten Free
- if the product is Lactose Free
- healthier alternatives for you
- pros and cons about ingredients and nutrition facts